Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Riley, the Artist's Model

© 2008 Catharine Love
Riley was one of the subjects of a series of pen-and-ink dog drawings done by my daughter Catharine this summer. Catharine's an art student at the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore (and a graduate of Hammond High). I asked her if she would do some dog drawings that I could use on my blog, website, or . . . that book I'm thinking about writing.

I just love this one! I think I'll experiment with making some note cards.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's beautiful!

    My name is Tara, by the way, I was on the dog walk at the Trolley Trail. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tara.
    Thanks for the note!
    Hope we'll be seeing you on another walk soon. We're planning some more--as we speak!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments!